Bonnie Raitt - The Glow - Cancelled - Up For Auction on FB

BLSamuel

So no Bonnie Raitt fans.... I might have accepted as little as $4, maybe even $2.  So if you're interested, join the Original Vinyl Auction Group on FB.  Maybe I'll start at $4.  Or maybe $2.  

So maybe now I should just delete and post in Alerts!  So report me.  My image here is too clean.  roflmao

More LPs available not sure if will post here or maybe another vinyl auction group on FB that I think may allow multiple sales per day.  The Original allows 1 per 24 hours....

WTH!?!  Limited number of new posts?  Wait 24 seconds.  GRRRRRRRRRRR

I have one pending.... I started this morning..

$6  + $5 shipping  PayPal Goods & Services (Friends & Family if I know you well) 

New shippers.  Will combine to fill shipper for same rate media mail

13133104_10201664785659644_8807016555535

13151512_10201664823020578_1134030182849

attempt 2

Edited by BLSamuel

I LOVE Bonnie Raitt! Don't go dissing her or you'll be getting lumps of coal for Christmas...

What else do you have?

Bruce

I'm sure Mark is only kidding.... and to show we feel no ill towards his ilk.  I'll make him an Audiophiliac Nervosa Accessories Chihuahua Pet Amplifier brick custom under glazed with Mark's image, with a healthy dosage of Chihuaha Pet pee as a type of salt glaze...   excellent for tuning out unwanted resonances, especially those produced when playing mariachi music.   :D  

And when the music gets hot, sweats like a Chihuahua pet pees - use with caution.

Edited by BLSamuel

I LOVE Bonnie Raitt! Don't go dissing her or you'll be getting lumps of coal for Christmas...

What else do you have?

Bruce

We love our Bonnie around these parts too...

I do have at least 1 or 2 Kingston Trio LPs that you might be interested in if you don't already have them.  Bought them with you in mind, if I like them or not and I think I will, you'll probably like them better.   :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:

Not sure exactly what I have.  A lot of new acquisitions as stress relief to and from my last job and kind of a tub or two here, boxes, shopping bags... etc.  

Edited by BLSamuel