FS: HRT iStreamer, DAC for Apple Devices, SOLD!

Bonzo

I am the original owner of this DAC and it has served me well for a couple of years. Recently I purchased a Marantz CD player that will support Apple devices so I no longer need the HRT. It works perfect and is big improvement in overall sound quality IMHO.

It is designed for the iPod, iPhone and iPad. It has a 34 bit converter that supports 32K, 44.1K and 48K sample rates and an on board 2.1 amp charge management system. It keeps your device charged and you are using AC instead of the battery.

I used it with my iPod 4 touch with great success. I tried it with my wife's iPhone 6 and the latest iPad and it works great with those devices. It is also designed and manufactured in Southern California.

It comes with the original box, wall charger and cable, older Apple connector for the iPod/iPhone 4 and original patch cord. It will be double boxed with extra packing material for safe shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

I'm asking $100 which will include shipping to The Continental US. I prefer Paypal Friend's And Family or Postal MO. Thank You

post-16545-0-78560000-1463010598_thumb.j

Edited by Bonzo

• 2 weeks later...