Epic C-4 version 2 MA

Edroom

Again

I give up for now, will try again with new pics later...

What seems to be the problem?  Maybe we can help get you unstuck.  It may be your pics are too hi rez, therefore too large to be imported.

Do you need step-by-step on how to get pics posted?

Tomorrow i will bring them outside for a good photo shoot, first problem is there isnt enough space to take good pics. second problem was that a couple of the pics were too large to post, which I do not understand since i am taking all of them with my phone and not changing any settings....

Ed

You can change the resolution setting in your phone. Often they exceed the 2mg limit on the Forum

I was thinking along the same lines.  There are free photo editing programs that will easily re-size your photos or reduce the file to a size the forum software can handle.

In the past I've tried to load a photo that was too large and even though there is a message that says my photo is too large, I don't always see it right away.

Earl's suggestion ^^^ seems like an easy fix, or at least the easiest place to start.