Forte $400 Central Ky

Klipsch Walnut Forte for sale. Consecutive serial numbers, 8723009 & 8723010, which means the wood finish will match closely…I hate selling these.  

The bad: There is a chip on one of the risers and the dust caps on the passive radiators are pushed in. I know, aren’t they all? lol Other than that, they look great with minimal wear and scratches for speakers their age.

The Good: Everything works as they should. 32Hz to 20KHz, 98dB SPL one watt at one meter. I really like the Walnut on these. These have more appeal than many that I’ve seen. The grills are in good shape with no snags, and they have BADGES. The only reason I’m selling them is because someone has something else that I want (yes, more stereo) and I have to let something go before I can bring more in. $400 OBO for forum members. 

Link to my CL ad

post-56159-0-44880000-1463102673_thumb.j

• Like 2

There is an old review that is still here somewhere where reviewers of an audio mag could not find anything wrong with speakers. Well balanced the forte'...only problem they had was in having to return speakers to Klipsch instead of keeping after reviewing. Close enough...jweber is a breeze to deal with btw.

Enjoy!

• Like 2