The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Woofers and Tweeters

Buy /Sale / Trade Singe KP-301

I have a single KP-301 that needs a rock-n-roll mate. Anyone have one that needs a playmate?

post-56159-0-22320000-1463259321_thumb.j

Edited by jweber

WEB

IDK, I think it looks pretty good as a center where you have it, maybe just move it back a couple feet and you might find magic.

That or throw some gray carpet on it and sell it out of a white van for 3 Benjamins. Someone will for sure buy it then, the last one you have in stock B) B) B)

Mark

• Like 1

WEB

IDK, I think it looks pretty good as a center where you have it, maybe just move it back a couple feet and you might find magic.

That or throw some gray carpet on it and sell it out of a white van for 3 Benjamins. Someone will for sure buy it then, the last one you have in stock B) B) B)

Mark

The Belle are serving as center to the MCM quite nicely. I'll have to give some thought to the grey carpet. Word on the street is that possum fur fad is on the rise. 

• Like 2

a little Duratex would have that looking new in a jiffy. I have a pair I'd sell if someone wanted to do a 3 pack. 

• Like 1

a little Duratex would have that looking new in a jiffy. I have a pair I'd sell if someone wanted to do a 3 pack. 

• Like 1

Is that a pair of Forte's and an Academy I see on the left back there?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Look across your room and you'll see those very Forte in your house now.  B)

• Like 1

Shameless plug but it would make a nice set across the back

Mark

That would be something to hear. The Belle are going to a different room soon. I will need a center. 

I'll look into Duratex, never used it before. Any change that you have black grills for a pair of KP-362? 

Gotta love the Belles and Klipsch tower in the background. I am sure it would work well as a center for my HSM's but I am sure shipping to MI would kill me.

Tim

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, teaman said:

Gotta love the Belles and Klipsch tower in the background. I am sure it would work well as a center for my HSM's but I am sure shipping to MI would kill me.

Tim

Come on over to get it, and bring a truck.

:lol: