Bose 5.1/6.1 Acoustimass 6 Series II with VCS10 Center, 4 Bose UFS20 Stands, Great Condition

RoboKlipsch

I am the only owner of this system, having purchased it directly from Bose.  The system is in near perfect shape and includes:

> Bose Acoustimass 6 Series II Subwoofer and 5 single cube speakers ($200)

> Bose VCS10 Center Channel ($100)

> Bose OEM UFS20 Speaker Stands (2 pair, 4 stands total) ($100)

> Manual

I took great care of this system and it's ready to go for the next owner.  The only flaw in the entire system is that when taking out the speaker wires from the stands, 2 of them had the cover tear a bit. The simple solution here is just to cut off the first few feet of the wires on those 2.  The system comes with 50 feet of wire (25 to the sub, 25 to the system) so cutting off a couple feet will make no difference.  The cubes are spring loaded, a couple of them are tight fits, but work just fine.  They have always been that way, nothing has changed.  They sound exactly like they should, no cosmetic flaws and no damage to any of the system.

Asking $400 for the complete system.   Am not planning to part it out but have shown the breakdown of the costs so that you can understand where the number comes from.  With the 5 cubes and center, you can create a 6.1 system if you like, or use as a 5.1 with a spare cube.  I plan to put this out on EBay within the next day or two but wanted to offer to forum members first as I have had great experiences working with members in the past.  Once on Ebay it will have a bid option so once a bid is placed, I won't be able to sell it here anymore.

Please PM me, I am very responsive.    I am located in the city of Chicago, and will be happy to ship or sell locally.  

post-62362-0-27360000-1463357981_thumb.jpost-62362-0-00960000-1463357990_thumb.jpost-62362-0-29800000-1463357995.jpgpost-62362-0-03720000-1463358002_thumb.jpost-62362-0-52520000-1463358009_thumb.jpost-62362-0-41400000-1463358020_thumb.jpost-62362-0-76160000-1463358027_thumb.jpost-62362-0-76160000-1463358027_thumb.jpost-62362-0-07800000-1463358035_thumb.jpost-62362-0-06840000-1463358041_thumb.jpost-62362-0-43160000-1463358048_thumb.j

Oh god, I feel sorry for you.

Really

RoboKlipsch

By way of explanation, when I joined the Forum and disclosed that I had a BOSE Wave Radio and a pair of 901 's, some of the more outspoken (dare I say "rude" JimJimbo?) went on for weeks about BOSE.

GLWS

Edited by eth2

Really

RoboKlipsch

By way of explanation, when I joined the Forum and disclosed that I had a BOSE Wave Radio and a pair of 901 's, some of the more outspoken (dare I say "rude" JimJimbo?) went on for weeks about BOSE.

GLWS

Earl, if you can find where I have EVER said anything negative and serious about YOUR  BOSE system, or anyone else's, please feel free to copy and paste.  I have NEVER said a negative word about YOUR system.   You have the wrong guy.  

As far as other posts....sarcastic may be the right word, but certainly not "Rude" as you imply.  Thanks.

Edited by jimjimbo

Really

RoboKlipsch

GLWS

Earl, if you can find where I have EVER said anything about your BOSE system, or anyone else's, please feel free to copy and paste.  I have NEVER said a word.  You have the wrong guy.  

Earl has a bose system  Awww  is that in your tea drinking room ?

Really

RoboKlipsch

GLWS

Thanks for the clarification :)  I understand that like the Klipsch brand, the Bose brand has it's own set of followers and haters.  Being honest and fair, there is something really cool and interesting about Bose imo.  They may not be a reference speaker, but they have a charm of their own.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bose system has sold.  I apologize to all the teary-eyed Klipsch forum members left to wonder what they missed. I only had one system, I'm sorry  :biggrin:

Youthman I appreciate your offer to trade your LaScala theater build for the Bose...but in the end I just couldn't pull the trigger.  

• Like 4

Bose system has sold.  I apologize to all the teary-eyed Klipsch forum members left to wonder what they missed. I only had one system, I'm sorry  :biggrin:

Youthman I appreciate your offer to trade your LaScala theater build for the Bose...but in the end I just couldn't pull the trigger.  

You were better off keeping it rather that trade down so far.  :ph34r: