Sold- pair RF-7 (cherry), RSW-15 (cherry), pair Forte's (ALK mods)

jdbeachbum

Selling some mint condition Cherry RF-7's (not the ii) and a mint cherry RSW-15. comes in original boxes with packing. The Forte's are a little special since this is the pair that Al K. used to pull his data off of and create the Forte ALK crossovers. I live relatively close to Al and he built mine as the prototype. The Fortes have changed in color from Walnut to Satin Black. The Walnut needed a little help so I changed it up in color. The bases were delaminating so I removed them as well.

I do not have a price point on any of these speakers because there isn't a lot of stock to get an idea what they are going for so I will take offers until I can come up with a price. I live in the Washington DC area (Annapolis, Md.) so this would be a local pick up deal. I will try and get some pictures but the RF and RSW are boxed up. If you are close you can review them in person.

FOR THE FORTE  ($450 for pair)

Jack

post-34601-0-64560000-1463432141_thumb.j

post-34601-0-02080000-1463432161_thumb.j

post-34601-0-11360000-1463432181_thumb.j

post-34601-0-03640000-1463432200_thumb.j

Edited by jdbeachbum
  • Like 1

Yes I know this isn't an auction site but as stated I have no price point to go off of to even set a price. Let me ask the members that are too far away to purchase as to a reasonable price point that is fair for both parties and I will use that amount. I am not trying to pay my mortgage off of anyone and I would like someone on this site to purchase. I haven't put on eBay yet because I would rather it go here first. Just trying to clear some space.

Jack

• Like 1

Don't know if I should post this or not because usually we expect an asking price but what the heck. I have paid $650 to $800 for my 3 cherry RSW-15s. Prices varied depending on condition and desperation of sellers. Others here on the forum expect much better deals than this but I was particular about the cherry finish. These are not the awsomest subs on the planet, but they're doing it for me for now. Getting a better sub finished in real cherry costs more than this. Someday (yea I know "someday never comes") I will build my own with a cherry finish.

BTW  - you have the original packing? but you won't ship?

Thanks Gents for the input. I just added some photos on the original post and will work up a price later. To answer Babadono question about shipping, not sure how the payment thing would go down without some form of guarantee. I guess PAYPAL might be an option but these will be pricey to ship! Not against it but was trying to keep the hassle factor low.

Jack

Calhockey,

I actually have the boxes from my original RF-7's that were damaged in a flood and will now be used in my garage. I'm trying to work something out to buy these (and the RSW-15) from jdbeachbum, if that happens you are welcome to the boxes from my old black ones.

I haven't seen them in a while but they should be in decent condition but not perfect, I seem to recall a hole in one of them.

• Like 1