1985 Klipsch Cornwalls for sale fir wood black laquer

mherzog26

1985 Klipsch Cornwalls version I, right when version II was coming out in 1986 so they do have the 3 bass ports on the motor board, the midrange is the cornwall II K-601 plastic horn which is original with K-52-K drivers, and these also have the K-77 tweeters.  The woofers are the Eminence K-33-E. The crossovers were just rebuilt 2 weeks ago with the Crites crossover kit.  They are the Fir Black Lacquer color code is CFB.  They are matching serial numbers as well.  They sound perfect, and need nothing, the wife is giving me way too much grief having them in the family room so off they go to a new owner.  I have a pair of la scalas in the basement so I can let these go without too much heartache.  The grills are in great shape, the wood is in great shape, no major dings or nicks, just some scratches here and there but I polished these up the best I could to bring out the lacquer finish.  They look awesome from every angle.  They will stay hooked up in my family room til they are gone if you want to hear them.  I live in the Cincinnati area.  I will not ship so local sale only.  I am asking $950.00

text Matt at 513-616-5622 or email at emalematt@gmail.com

post-58870-0-29360000-1463526702_thumb.j

post-58870-0-50280000-1463526815_thumb.j