Chad...Palladium line up?

prerich

This is weird - I'm seeing Palladiums all over the place now at very deep discounts.  If you are allowed to say so, is the Palladium line being phased out or will there be a secret reveal of a new premium line?  I understand if you can't say anything.  I'm just curious......

For what it's worth I noticed the same thing. I asked my dealer what colors of 37 or 38s they could order from Klipsch and they called their rep. The response was that there are none left in stock. Something tells me this is the end of the Palladiums, so I bought the demo pair he had left. 

• Administrators

All I can say (because honestly it's all I really know anyway - I'm just the Web Guy™) is that it would seem to me as a consumer that the current Palladiums are nearing the end of their retail life cycle, given the price drops and apparent lack of inventory.

But to reiterate, I have no concrete info on how true that is (and if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to say here), and I don't know of any replacement line in the works. That's NOT to say there isn't a replacement for Palladiums being planned - I'm not the one to say that there is or isn't. Keep in mind this is an extremely tough industry and we are doing our best to remain relevant and exciting to consumers, so I'm sure many cool things are coming down the pipeline. I do know of several awesome products coming out over the next 12 months.

How's that for a vague answer? ;-)

• Like 7

I think Chad was pretty clear. But maybe it is because I speak lawyer.

The official language of the state of Missdirection?  (I'm being polite here :lol: )

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

• Moderators

All I can say (because honestly it's all I really know anyway - I'm just the Web Guy™) is that it would seem to me as a consumer that the current Palladiums are nearing the end of their retail life cycle, given the price drops and apparent lack of inventory.

But to reiterate, I have no concrete info on how true that is (and if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to say here), and I don't know of any replacement line in the works. That's NOT to say there isn't a replacement for Palladiums being planned - I'm not the one to say that there is or isn't. Keep in mind this is an extremely tough industry and we are doing our best to remain relevant and exciting to consumers, so I'm sure many cool things are coming down the pipeline. I do know of several awesome products coming out over the next 12 months.

How's that for a vague answer? ;-)

So how is law school going?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...