Windows 10.....Forced!

SWL

Those sneaky SOB's.....oh well, I'm digging it. Now I can rip FLAC. The world's a better place now.

Anyone else have MS slip one by ya?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I miss the Google toolbar, though. Highlight something and it shoots it right into the search box. I really got used to that over the years. Oh well....now I've got Google Now and Cortana.

Whats next?

I have Windows 7 and am happy with it. Even if 10 is better, I am not upgrading out of principle at this point. M$ can shove it with their constant 'reminders' and tricks to try to get me to upgrade.

• Like 5

I have Windows 7 and am happy with it. Even if 10 is better, I am not upgrading out of principle at this point. M$ can shove it with their constant 'reminders' and tricks to try to get me to upgrade.

Same here I was content with 8.1 but they've been trying to trick me for over a year now. They finally got me. I'm kinda pissed and satisfied at the same time.

I totally get this....

I have 2 PCs tried #10 for a day one each when it first came out, went back to #7 home premium the next day it SUCKS big time.

How long ago was that?

I have 2 PCs tried #10 for a day one each when it first came out, went back to #7 home premium the next day it SUCKS big time.

How long ago was that?

Windows 7 is an awesome MS-OS, One becomes intimate with their OS...After time you become to know your OS in intimate detail....

What MS-DOS version do you remember????

MS-DOS 1.x

MS-DOS 2.x

MS-DOS 3.x

MS-DOS 4.0

MS-DOS 5.0

MS-DOS 6.x

MS-DOS 7.x

MS-DOS 8.0

How about these Windows versions...

Edited by Steve_S