LIVE FEED FROM HOPE

MKP'S BOSS

• Moderators

I don't think 10 seconds is enough of a delay.  Klipschfest debauchery OFTEN exceeds 10 seconds and the decency buffer would overflow and...well, there are children on the internet you know.

H$LL, it takes 10 seconds to figure out exactly what IS going on and how many bodies are involved.  Then you have to sex them and that gets messy with all the martinis. 

Just a thought or two.

Great points, maby a 10 minuit delay. Really makes no difference, no one would check it anyway. :blink:  

• Moderators

glad you folks made it. i went to the wrong airport ... again.

BSM did you see that, that was 100 people flashing you a yellow  :pwk_bs: button, everyone has one now.  :lol:

glad you folks made it. i went to the wrong airport ... again.

BSM did you see that, that was 100 people flashing you a yellow  :pwk_bs: button, everyone has one now.  :lol:

that was actually a true story; but, it didn’t happen this past weekend.  

i’m still grounded so to speak. a friend told me to cheer up it could be worse, so i cheered up and it got worse.  fairly uncomfortable; but, others in far worse shape than I, so i won’t whine. I’m just missing out on a lot of fun; but, still hoping not for much longer.