Sparkledrive !!

NOSValves

Thought I would do a mini review on Danocaster and company AKA Sparkledrives CD.

He gave me a copy when I picked up my Lascalas and I said I would listen on the way home. So after we got outside of town I slid the CD in the drive and turned it up !! First track is "Baby hold on" I thought Wow this is good and I'm not a big fan of female vocals for the most part !! Dan's wife Val is the Lead singer and she has a absoluely wonderfull soulfull voice with a raw quality she's also not hard to look at Smile.gif ! The music is to die for the mixing is some of the best CD sound I have heard !! So then the second song comes on I turn it up a little louder reaching the max you can stand in a 99 chev truck with the bonie system they come with ! I like the second track also thought to myself this group should be doing real well ! Then much to my amazement the third track come on my daughter is in the back seat I didn't even think she was listening she peaks her head up into the front seat area and say's "I want this CD this girl can Sing ! I love this group who is it" My daughter is 15 and loves all kinds of music from Country to Rapp she likes it all very open minded to music and opinionated like me if she doesn't like something she won't hesitate to say so !! We listened to the CD 3 times in the next 9 hours of driving and never got tired of it ! Never skipped a track which is saying alot with my daughter in the car ! I really highly recommend everyone on this board get a copy and spread the news to your friends this group deserves to get some recognition !!!

Craig

------------------

Nos.gif

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

JVC JL-F50 Turn Table

Sony CDP-CA7ES CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I W/Layne Audio Woofers

KSW-15 Subs>c>

quote:

Originally posted by DANOCASTER:

THANKS CRAIG..YOU FLATTER ME

AS FOR AMAZON.COM...Dont pay the damn record company that dropped us $13.98..I'll sell ya one for $5 plus $2 shipping !! (Thats 1/2 price!!..and WE get ALL of it )

email me the address to send! Smile.gif

justin@soundwise.org

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

Dan,

Youve got a paypal from me as well. By the way, I got the Cornwall speaker covers in great shape. Thanks again for that one.

kevin

------------------

Two Channel System:

Klipsch Fortes (1988)

Jolida 202a

Rega Planet

Denon DP 3000 tt (Stax tonearm; Grado Gold cart.)

Got BOTH cd's in the mail, listened to them on my way to Tweeter. Sounded absolutely awesome. I plan to pick up some more actually, want to share with my friends, and this stuff is too good to rip and burn Wink.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

Email Me

quote:

Originally posted by DANOCASTER:

thanks justin..lemme know if you want more and I'll work ya a GREAT deal to get the music out !! Thanks

Had about 9 people over tonight, they just left, and i popped in the cd, they all loved it. Smile.gif they were like, i bet in a few years we will see them on MTV, then we got onto the Avril Lavigne song, Sk8er Boi which talks about that... anyway, well accepted by everyone in the room.

Ages, 16-18

Catholic, Baptist, Jewish, Methodist and Athiest

Blond, Brunette, Black

Girls and Boys

Democrat, Republican, Nader Raider Wink.gif

Even vegetarians! Smile.gif

They all like it, those are just some demographics for ya, quite a broad group of friends i have, they all liked it, if I have not yet said that Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

Email Me

For MY safety, I NEVER EVR charge for Warez. That gives the record companies a REAL excuse to harrass the hell out of you.

I prefer a swap-a-roo, trade a (2, 3, 4, 5...) CD for a CD. Shipping with USPS is ~$1,00, so you have little to lose.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org