Chorus II's for sale--SOLD!

Shodrewken

Lets do this again!

So without further ado, I'm looking to sell my oil oak Chorus II's in sequential number. I am not looking to ship these, so I wanted to give local forum members first shot before I put them on Craigslist. I would say there are in very good to excellent shape. No major dings, or scratches to speak of. There is a little bit of chipping near the base of the speakers, but it isn't very noticeable. Grills are in excellent condition as are the badges, all woofers front and back are in great shape with the exception of one passive that had a little penny size tear that looks to have been repaired well and works and sounds amazing. I was able to get the original receipt and documentation that came with the set if you are interested in that. Asking price is $700. I can audition them as well. Thanks for looking!

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20206_zpsyovlyioe.j

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20207_zpszbuo7fib.j

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20208_zpsn0dto28q.j

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20209_zpsgqdlbdku.j

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20211_zpsjgi50lsj.j

iPhone%206%208-21-15%20210_zpsh0ikzyze.j

Edited by Shodrewken
  • Like 1

Thanks fellas. If I didn't have my La Scalas I'd keep them, but sadly they've been sitting unused for a little while now and I'd like to see them go to somebody who will be using them on a regular basis because these are some rockin' speakers!

• Like 1

Gosh these speakers freaking rock! Just had a little listening session and now I remember why I loved them so much! Please someone buy these soon so I don't start clearing out a permanent place for them... :P

Edited by Shodrewken
  • Like 1

Gosh these speakers freaking rock!

Yes they do.....The Chorus I's and II's have always been one of my top pics on play list....

Keep em.... I'll pull speakers in and out of my Wall-O-Klipsch.... Just pulled out the Chorus I's yesterday and stuck in the KP-362's for some listing pleasure ;)

Just stuck them off to one side...

My wife would never let me sell our Chours...

They do look nice and that IS a great price... If you were down the road I would grabb em :D .. yea I'm sick like that.... lol lol

Good luck...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-36560000-1463932219_thumb.j

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 1

Gosh these speakers freaking rock! Just had a little listening session and now I remember why I loved them so much! Please someone buy these soon so I don't start clearing out a permanent place for them... :P

I had seller's remorse after selling my first pair of Chorus. So much so that I wasn't satisfied until I scored another pair...thanks Brandon. 

Though they don't have as large of a mid horn, they have a better full range sound the the LaScala that I had. 

• Like 1