Trade question

ricktate

I won ceiling and wall speakers at the forum gathering and do not really need them. How ever I would like to get a center channel. I was wondering anyone who won a center might be looking for wall or ceiling speakers to trade for the center channel. I wanted to ask at the forum meet but we had to hit the road. Thanks Rick

Edited by ricktate

Well, I thought I sent another reply but now I don't see it.  Anyway, I was just saying I only had a KV 3 which won't even keep up with your Klipschorns.  I was curious about the model of your ceiling/wall speakers.  I won the white KG 2.2's and trying to figure out what I can do with them.  When I was asking around on the forum about a center for our LaScala's everyone said hold out for a third LaScala so I'll just pass that on.  I ended up buying a pair of splits and selling one to another forum member to go with his LaScala's.  Good luck in your search.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If any of you won items that you do not want, or need to sell, I would ask that you hold onto it for another couple of weeks. By that time we will have a very worthy cause that might have good use for them, especially if they are still in boxes.

• Like 3