70th anniversary khorns and herseys

calhockey10

20% off before shipping not sure what the price was originally kinda vague

The K-horns are $16,000 a pair, Heresy is $3,200 a pair.  Last I checked there were still a few K-horns available.  This guy has been shopping these all over the place.  

And I'm not so sure after several hours of the 600's my hearing is any better!

Absolutely NO disrespect for the mighty 600s, but that is WHY your K'horns seem to sound better.  It is an inherently unimprovable design with such physics and theories we have to work with.  The K'horn is the living embodiment of PWK's 8 Cardinal Points. 

Dave

There is nothing special about 70 years. If it was 50 or 100 years, ok. Even 75, But 70?????

I tend to believe that when we are talking about the "living embodiment of PWK's 8 Cardinal Points" every year of Klipschorn production is special. B)

• Like 1

I tend to believe that when we are talking about the "living embodiment of PWK's 8 Cardinal Points" every year of Klipschorn production is special.

The issue is the price...$16,000.

what's the issue?  If it's MSRP or even a discounted MSRP and he's an authorized dealer, again, what's the issue?  Take it up with the corporate sales gurus at HQ, not this guy.

I tend to believe that when we are talking about the "living embodiment of PWK's 8 Cardinal Points" every year of Klipschorn production is special.

The issue is the price...$16,000.

what's the issue?  If it's MSRP or even a discounted MSRP and he's an authorized dealer, again, what's the issue?  Take it up with the corporate sales gurus at HQ, not this guy.

JimJimbo, I try to be patient since I know you were exposed to lead as a baby, but go back and look at my posts. I never said anything about a distributor. I merely said that a special edition at 16k is unusual for a year with no special significance.

Geez