Still looking for pictures of the internal bracing and crossovers

ninjai18

Anyone have pics of the internal bracing/crossover for the Klipsch Premiere 280f towers or the new reference 15" sub?

I guess you have not explained what you want to do here.  What is this topic for?  Are you going to brace your cabinets?  Simple H bracing is good enough for most uses.

again with this? if you had pics of them and it was awesome bracing would you buy them? if cheap crappy bracing would you not buy them?

Yes, again with this. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see what's under the hood. You do understand internal bracing effects the sound, right? How about you get a ******* life and stop attacking me every time I ask something?

There is nothing wrong with wanting to see what's under the hood.
 correct.

You do understand internal bracing effects the sound, right?
sure if you say so.

How about you get a ******* life
how about YOU get a life and buy the damn speakers and check out the bracing yourself. quit asking people to tear apart their own stuff for your own pleasure. 

and stop attacking me every time I ask something?
boo hoo cry me a river. chump. 
  • Like 1

Anyone have pics of the internal bracing/crossover for the Klipsch Premiere 280f towers or the new reference 15" sub?

I'm not going to bust mine open to take pics, but I will tell you the RP-280f and RP-115sw sound absolutely fantatic.  I was thinking of buttkickers for my theater chairs until I got this sub, you can literally feel it. Just get them and enjoy the sound. Well worth the investment.

You do understand internal bracing effects the sound, right?

The engineers certainly do, and whatever bracing they use is factored into the final sound profile of the speaker. come to the next gathering in Hope and tour the facility and you'll have a much greater understanding and appreciation for this fact. what are you hoping to learn from pictures of this specific speaker's internal bracing? 

I don't get it. :unsure:   The man politely asked if anyone had ever opened up their 280F's or did they have photos of the internal bracing/crossover.  I don't remember him asking for anyone to open up theirs so he could get a peek in.

Just don't quite understand the hostility.

Bill

• Like 1

I don't get it. :unsure: The man politely asked if anyone had ever opened up their 280F's or did they have photos of the internal bracing/crossover. I don't remember him asking for anyone to open up theirs so he could get a peek in.

Bill

bill if you'll notice I asked him if he's going at this again. That's because this is like the third thread he's started about it. And in previous threads he mentioned not seeing a big deal for someone to take apart their stuff so the guy could see the inside. Keep in mind this was over a year ago probably when reference premiere stuff was almost brand new.

I don't get it. :unsure: The man politely asked if anyone had ever opened up their 280F's or did they have photos of the internal bracing/crossover. I don't remember him asking for anyone to open up theirs so he could get a peek in.

Bill

bill if you'll notice I asked him if he's going at this again. That's because this is like the third thread he's started about it. And in previous threads he mentioned not seeing a big deal for someone to take apart their stuff so the guy could see the inside. Keep in mind this was over a year ago probably when reference premiere stuff was almost brand new.

I know he has been a bit repetitive with his request but maybe we could just place nicer.  That's all.

Bill

• Like 1

It looks like Scrappy's response was a kneejerk reaction. The OP pissed him off and he wanted the OP to know that. Interestingly, ninja put a LIKE on Scrappy's response. :)

He was obviously furious about Scrappy's post, and you could feel it in his response. There is a fist fight getting ready to happen, and people are ready to take sides. This could be an all-out gang war!

Which side should I be on?  Hmmm... The new guy or the plank man? Who is right? hmmm.... I may need to sleep on it.

Hey I just figured it out. I shall be on Bill's side. Blessed be the peacemakers for they shall inherit the Earth. Bill, I will flip ya for the Northern hemisphere.

• Like 3

I mean look how south this thread went!

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/156440-klipsch-premiere-crossover-and-bracingdriver-pics/?fromsearch=1

The guy just went at it all wrong.

He posted again months later with not one response. Was I irritated? Only the fact that a third thread is being made about the same thing. Why not bump one of the old threads again so we don't have tons of threads about the same stuff?

I get the guy wants to see the inside of the reference premiere stuff. But let's face it there are a only a few guys on here who enjoy taking stuff sort JUST TO TAKE PICS. I know I've seen lots of guts of amps from Bill. But taking a few screws out of metal and pulling something off runs less risk of damage than unscrewing woofers, possible tearing of a gasket, possible slip of a screw driver across the finish (which could happen on the amp too I get it.) I mean buy some RP-280's and a sub from somewhere with a killer return policy. Take them apart and check for yourself. Maybe the new and improved in stock RP-280 will beat your modded rf-3's? THEN you can even mod the 280's possibly and have THE VERY FIRST modded reference premiere speakers!

Problem solved. I enjoy being the first to do something.

Have at it ninja! You mentioned coming into some money last time we had all had this go around. Just buy em. If they let you down, well send them back. ;)

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1