Mint Condition RC-64ii for sale CT area $600-Updated pictures

AaronB123

I am in the West Hartford CT area and have a mint condition RC-64ii up for sale. This thing is 100% flawless and I spent 1000 on it not too long ago and still have invoice for those interested. Pictures are a couple messages down.

I am thinking 600 would be a good price considering the age and shape of this speaker . Comes with grill and original manual still factory sealed. I do not have the box though and am really not looking to ship. I would hate to risk damaging this thing and the price to ship it wouldn't be cheap.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Actual purchase date was April 10th so it's literally 3 months old.

post-62430-0-49420000-1468770382_thumb.j

post-62430-0-81500000-1468770396_thumb.j

post-62430-0-57740000-1468770408_thumb.j

post-62430-0-82020000-1468770422_thumb.j

post-62430-0-12700000-1468770436_thumb.j

Edited by AaronB123

You are going to love three La Scala's up front!  I have that arrangement as well.  I have also used Klipschorn's and Belle's as mains with a La Scala center.  I prefer the La Scala's with good subwoofers.

I had four Klipschorn's at one point but it was overkill in my room.

• Like 1

You are going to love three La Scala's up front!  I have that arrangement as well.  I have also used Klipschorn's and Belle's as mains with a La Scala center.  I prefer the La Scala's with good subwoofers.

I had four Klipschorn's at one point but it was overkill in my room.

Wow, 4 klipschorns that sounds insane! I know i'll love it, the only reason I haven't done this already is because at first I was a little worried about the height of the tv because it'll be sitting on top top of the la scala but the more I think about it, it really doesn't matter plus I have seen plenty of people on this forum use that setup with no issues. 

Sure it's a good trade, the RC 64 II is an excellent center for the right system.

Ya, I thought it would be. Especially for someone that has RF-7ii's I believe this would be a perfect match. Aren't those what this center is meant to be matched up with? 

Sure it's a good trade, the RC 64 II is an excellent center for the right system.

Ya, I thought it would be. Especially for someone that has RF-7ii's I believe this would be a perfect match. Aren't those what this center is meant to be matched up with? 

Yes, they are the match for the RF-7II.  If you were closer, I would split up my spare pair of La Scala for the RC-64II.

I picked up a trio of RF-7ii, the RC-64 is much easier to position than a center RF-7ii.

• Like 1

Yes, they are the match for the RF-7II.  If you were closer, I would split up my spare pair of La Scala for the RC-64II.

I picked up a trio of RF-7ii, the RC-64 is much easier to position than a center RF-7ii.

hmm would you consider shipping if we could work something out on the shipping cost?

After doing some research I see that a cornwall would pretty much fit my needs as well. What do you guys think of using a cornwall as a center instead of a third La scala? Has anyone here done that, care to share experiences? 

I was reading on the Klipsch website that the cornwall was actually originally made to serve as a center between 2 Klipschorns. 

I personally think you'd like a 3rd La Scala better.

Ya, probably true. I just figured a cornwall may be easier to come by but I suppose patience is key. 

Yes, patience is key. It took me about 4 or 5 months to find a 3rd La Scala, but the wait was totally worth it. I use the center LS as a TV stand and it works great for me. 

• Like 1

Have you seen this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-la-scala-speaker-/152087125300?hash=item2369195d34

• Like 1

Have you seen this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-la-scala-speaker-/152087125300?hash=item2369195d34

Yup I did, I appreciate you pointing that out though! I spoke to the guy and he isn't interested in a trade and also said he is not willing to ship. 

After doing some research I see that a cornwall would pretty much fit my needs as well. What do you guys think of using a cornwall as a center instead of a third La scala? Has anyone here done that, care to share experiences? 

I was reading on the Klipsch website that the cornwall was actually originally made to serve as a center between 2 Klipschorns. 

What size is your room / spread of the speakers. I have one Belle as a center to Khorn, both Belle are too much for my liking in a room that's ~ 20' x 24' speakers on the wide wall. With both, instead of a wall of sound there is mostly center. I want to try a pair of Cornwall for a center. A lot less mid horn and a lot more bass. 

What size is your room / spread of the speakers. I have one Belle as a center to Khorn, both Belle are too much for my liking in a room that's ~ 20' x 24' speakers on the wide wall. With both, instead of a wall of sound there is mostly center. I want to try a pair of Cornwall for a center. A lot less mid horn and a lot more bass. 

My room is actually smaller than yours it's 21x13 When playing music I keep it in stereo 2 channel mode though. The center is only used for home theater. I would definitely consider using a cornwall as a center though. If I found someone local and willing to trade for the RC-64ii I think I'd give it a shot.