RP-280F Spikes

I purchased a set of RP-280's from Frys electronics last Thursday. One of the speakers was missing the spikes. I called Frys, no help. I called Klipsch but can't get through because the recording says "in a department meeting". All I want is a set of spikes. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get this taken care of?

Thanks for your help

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I recently bought a pair of RP-260 first hand from Bleeker Audio in Ottawa, ON, Canada LOVE them of course. 

Strangely, I also only got 1 set of spikes and would like the 2nd set.

Were you successful at getting yours.

As I am in Canada - I did follow the link to a third party supplier that Klipsch website refers and is a link.

Any advise greatly appreciated

http://www.ramset.ca/product/90/1-4-20-threaded-stud

these are superb spikes case hardened steel they are very hard and very strong have sharp points that will pierce the jute backing of carpets which is critical to getting to the floor below. Fancy large angle cone shaped spikes do a poor job of getting past the jute backing and under lay. You can find longer versions of these spikes which are a standard thread which will fit most all speakers. Hope this helps.