WTB - Integrated Amp and CD Player for Dads Shop

rockhound

I'm giving my dad a set of kp-301's for fathers day. He has never owned a decent set of speakers so I thought I would surprise him with a decent system for his shop. Anyone got an integrated amp that would give these 301's a workout and a CD Player for him to play some Montrose on?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an NAD 712 receiver.  You asked for integrated but the tuner works very well on this.  The Tuner backlight doesn't work but you can still make out what station you're on.  Other than that it works and sounds great.  Not a high powered amp but it drives KP-2000s just fine.  No remote.

Also a Sony DVP-S360 single tray DVD player.  It won't play burned CDs but otherwise it's fine.  Reads and tracks CDs quickly.  Remote Included.

PM me if interested.

post-32510-0-61920000-1465502796_thumb.j

post-32510-0-58360000-1465502906_thumb.j

Bill Ryan hooked me up on a CD player I'm looking to stay under 100 for a shop receiver or integrated amp.

At that price, be sure you find something with pre-outs if possible.  You'll want to add an external amp down the road to make those 301's thump.

I've got an older Denon AVC-3020 amplifier that's 80 x 2. It's a surround amp but wouldn't really matter for that part. Toroidal transformer, preamp out, phonograph input, etc. No remote control, though, but a universal would work.Selling for $80. Also have a 25 lb Denon DCD-2560 but that would be over budget. I'm in Searcy, AR.

I've got a Philips 7851 receiver that I'd part with. I recently cleaned all controls with deoxit and a t is currently powering my Forte 2's quite nicely. Really nice tuner. Fully functional and all lights light up. Have original manual. I'll take a 100 bucks for it. PM if your interested. I'm in Little Rock.

I've got an NAD 712 receiver.  You asked for integrated but the tuner works very well on this.  The Tuner backlight doesn't work but you can still make out what station you're on.  Other than that it works and sounds great.  Not a high powered amp but it drives KP-2000s just fine.  No remote.

Also a Sony DVP-S360 single tray DVD player.  It won't play burned CDs but otherwise it's fine.  Reads and tracks CDs quickly.  Remote Included.

PM me if interested.

I don't know what it is about that particular receiver, but mine has burned out for the second time. And it seems most that turn up on ebay mention that the display is burned out or dim.

I don't know what it is about that particular receiver, but mine has burned out for the second time.

I've had this NAD 712 for 18 months without any issues.  Purchased locally from the original owner with the tuner display lantern not working.  That's all I got to say about that.

Edited by Rivernuggets