Just Purchased a Brand New Pair of Palladium P-17b's!

jjptkd

Here's a few pictures:

(no pictures, refer to posts further upstream ^^^)

Awesome speakers, everything looks great!

I like how you have staged your speakers just outboard of the TV along with a large quality horizontal center.  Mustang Guy talks about "shaping" the sound which goes deeper than simply lining up the tweeters in a L/C/R arrangement. 

Your setup looks ideal to my ears.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Are those stacked Sunfire Signature subs?

Yep, and I have another peeking out just inside the closet.. only have the bottom one hooked up right now though, WAY more than enough for my 13x14 room. The sub is crossed over at 65 hz and seems to blend very well with the Palladiums.

I was toying around with the idea of eliminating the center and just doing the 2 channel thing again but we watch at least an hour of TV every night and the RC-7 is just so clear and pronounced and, well, centered? Voices through the RC7 just seem like they come straight from the TV, it really is a nice addition. When I listen to music I just switch it to stereo mode. I pulled my Sunfire Theater Grand Processor III and Series II Cinema Grand (225x5) out of the closet today, going to switch over from the Receiver to Separates and see how that sounds some time this week. All in all I'm very happy with these speakers so far!

• Like 2

I pulled my Sunfire Theater Grand Processor III and Series II Cinema Grand (225x5) out of the closet today,...

:blink:

Your closet is a lot nicer than mine!  :rolleyes:

Yea….that's a nice piece of equipment to be sitting in a closet.