Streaming services

Jbruno

I had heard the TIDAL offered lossless and the highest resolution (or whatever it's called ;) ) music in their $19 a month service...I tried it free for a month but got a bit irritated with them over an automatic withdrawal for the first paid month...I realize the error was on my end (I agreed to the autopay despite thinking I had removed it) but I didn't think much of their "customer service"...that ended it for me at this time.

While I had TIDAL, I enjoyed the sound and the ability to hear most of whatever I wanted to hear when I wanted to hear it...I'm just not sure it is worth $19 a month or so...

Good luck with your choice,

Bill

Spotify Premium here. Tried them all. A little digital EQ and sounds just as good as Tidal or even cd's for that matter.

It's been a little scary in how reliable Spotify has been for me. All the services I've tried had some sort of glitch....especially Tidal. It would always lock up and was slow to buffer. That was then.....maybe it's better now....don't really care though....Spotify works for me. I listen to it probably 90% of the time if not more.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Apple Music, with a bit of Amazon Prime.

Actually don't love the UI of Apple Music and find that Amazon's radio channels aren't bad for casual listening. A little better "discovery" model. And it's free with the Prime subscription as well, so that's interesting.

May be in the minority, but I really miss Mog / Beats.