The tequini

CECAA850

After prompting from a couple forum members I made my first tequila martini. I know, tequila and martini shouldn't be used in the same sentence. That's the whole point. We went full blasphemy on this one. The drink was basically shaken tequila with ice. The results? If you like tequila you'd probably like this. It lightened it up and completely eliminated the burn. You get the tequila smell and taste in a manner that goes down entirely too quickly. I don't see this replacing vodka in my martinis but I'll definitely keep it in my arsenal for the times I have tequila drinking friends over. It went down waaaaay too fast.

post-13087-0-27300000-1464559341_thumb.j

• Like 1

Similar to Shine, it's tough to get the fermented in a rubber tire, distilled by setting the tire on fire, siphoned through a garden hose and strained through a copper radiator flavor out of it.  

Try some good Tequila, not something like Cuervo...

Yea, me too.....I love me my colonaquila, (aka "The Agave Flush") a cleansing of "South of the Border"  proportions, and which by the way is only legal (South of the Border....)

(I think I may have coined a new term there!!!)  Carl knows what I'm talkin' about.....I think.

Yea, me too.....I love me my colonaquila, (aka "The Agave Flush") a cleansing of "South of the Border"  proportions, and which by the way is only legal (South of the Border....)

(I think I may have coined a new term there!!!)  Carl knows what I'm talkin' about.....I think.

Ugh. I just ate breakfast.

Finish this sentence

Patron is an overpriced tequila like the gear made by________________

BTW, Silver is the bottom of the bottle, followed by Reposado, then Anejo.

Then you get into the silly money quality Tequila

I have a bottle of DeLeon Silver and Reposado sitting here waiting for the final analysis from Carl

Very nice, too expensive, my go to is Don Julio Reposado

Carl, maybe you need to try that next, Cabo sux :o :o :o

Mark