SOLD: Custom Chorus (Cherry)

Matthews

How do the grilles attach?

I hated the idea of covering these beauties up.  Currently no options for grill attachment.  However, I am going to order a couple of yards of the same cane material that I use on my La Scala grills.  Cane grills for the Chorus too :D  -  will just use a few buttons of Velcro for attachment. 

If I end up keeping them, might as well make em' ever prettier.  Got a new SS amp in the post today to play with them.  Just a little Yammy A-S500 but it should sound pretty good.  Not what these Chorus deserve but decent enough

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 1

Cane grills for the Chorus too

That'll look awesome, cane with Cherry.  Delicious.

Just a little Yammy A-S500 but it should sound pretty good. Not what these Chorus deserve but decent enough

Before we got a piano and the room became small, I had Chorus IIs hooked up to an HK 730.  Lower wattage receiver but enough to rock out if needed.  That Yamaha will do very well.

• Like 2

Cane grills for the Chorus too

That'll look awesome, cane with Cherry.  Delicious.

Just a little Yammy A-S500 but it should sound pretty good. Not what these Chorus deserve but decent enough

Before we got a piano and the room became small, I had Chorus IIs hooked up to an HK 730.  Lower wattage receiver but enough to rock out if needed.  That Yamaha will do very well.

I agree about some of the smaller power sources. Though I had a 38 Watt Marantz 2238, you're to blame / credit for me having a HK730 twin power. 

Thank you  :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I saw these before he got them,,,,,and they look so good now... I was so jelous but Matt got them the way they should be. I wish i could afford them and had more space. I bet if you brought them to the pilgramage you wold have sold them in seconds.

• Like 1