Is the Heresy III a good, great, or perfect match for my Marantz 2252b

warrenec

Hello, I have just gotten my newly restored Marantz 2252b receiver back and now i am looking for the perfect speakers. I know that this forum may be a "little" biased but Is the Klipsch Heresy III a good, great or perfect fit for my 2252? Thank you in advance for your advice!

• Like 1

I think perfect,  I had a beautiful 2252b driving my Heresy I's for about three years and the combination was great.  I am sure with the HIII's it would be just as nice or maybe even better.

Easy load for the 2252b to drive.

Bill

where in SC are you? I have a pair of Heresy I's in Charleston I'm looking to sell.

Billy is a real standup guy and I'm sure that his Heresy ones are in great shape. I think your Marantz would match up very well with those.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2016 at 10:29 AM, warrenec said:

Klipsch Heresy III a good, great or perfect fit for my 2252

Hi, sorry for the late, late response. Had my Marantz 2252B hooked up to Heresy I's ... awesome! Next to Forte's ... better. Last to Cornwall's ... the best. :) 

Cheers, Emile

I just took delivery of my new Heresy lll in Cherry finish.....   the fit and finish, veneer matching and overall eye appeal is higher than expected.    I haven't really spent much time listening but they sound great so far.    These little guys rock, the bass isnt the deepest but it has really good pitch definition and with my REL 305 it's awesome......  a bass guitar sounds like a bass guitar , a kick drum has kick.  

• Like 1