FS: Forte II's

space_cowboy

Got these about four years ago from a local CL ad.  I moved a few months ago and downsized to something smaller.  They sound great to me, I just don't have the right room any longer to appreciate their potential.  

Please look at pics and ask any questions...one speaker has a very tiny ding on the top left corner, and the same speaker grill cover has a slight marking like something dripped on it, but it's not really noticeable at a distance and I didn't try to clean it, top of speaker is not stained.  Overall, they are both in great condition, consecutive serial numbers.

Pretty firm at $600.  I'm located in Sherman/Denison, TX area...hour or so North of DFW area.

Thanks,

Mark

**** EDIT.......am looking for local sale only at this time.....Thanks 

Edited by space_cowboy
  • Like 2

Click on the "more reply options" button on the bottom right.  Hit the "browse" button on the bottom left, select a file then hit "Attach file".  Once it loads properly you'll see a small image of the file, then hit "add reply"

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 1

Got these about four years ago from a local CL ad.  I moved a few months ago and downsized to something smaller.  They sound great to me, I just don't have the right room any longer to appreciate their potential.  

Please look at pics and ask any questions...one speaker has a very tiny ding on the top left corner, and the same speaker grill cover has a slight marking like something dripped on it, but it's not really noticeable at a distance and I didn't try to clean it, top of speaker is not stained.  Overall, they are both in great condition, consecutive serial numbers.

Pretty firm at $600.  I'm located in Sherman/Denison, TX area...hour or so North of DFW area.

Thanks,

Mark

**** EDIT.......am looking for local sale only at this time.....Thanks 

Nice looking Forte II's. The two woofers in the front don't look to be identical. Can you confirm? Thanks.

Gerald

post-4991-0-27180000-1464990633_thumb.jp  post-4991-0-19580000-1464990661_thumb.jp

Ok, the woofer on the left speaker is a K25K and the right is a K28E.

From what I've researched, the K25K is correct for a Forte, the K28E is specified for a Heresey III.  It still works, but that's what it is and how I bought them.  I don't know why one was replaced at some point. 

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by space_cowboy