Klipsch Forte II Mint Bryston 4B amp Denon CD player

teaman

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/1006305953

Hi guys, I wanted to post this ad for my buddy that is selling his gear on Kijiji. He lives in Windsor, Ontario Canada and would love local pick up if at all possible. Two minutes from Detroit.

He has already run into would be scammers so please, if not serious do not waste his time or mine.

He is original owner for all of it and the gear never left his stands. I have listened to his gear since it was new and he is insanely OCD when it comes to his equipment. Nobody else but him touches it. No pets, no smokers. I don't think you will find a scratch on anything, it really is mint.

Everything has been stored in the original boxes for the last six years at his sisters since he went through a messy divorce and moved back home. The only reason he is selling it at all is that he has nowhere to put it at his parents house. They are pretty much pack rats and have antique this and thats everywhere. 

If you are interested, feel free to give him a call or email him through the ad linked above. If you have questions or are interested you can contact him direct, or feel free to contact me via PM if you cannot reach him. 

Like I said you will not find a nicer pair of Forte II's anywhere and the Denon and Bryston pieces are mint as well. All are fully functional and have been tested last week before putting them up for sale.

Tim

Probably somewhere around that. I think the exchange rate will fluctuate depending on where and when you get it changed over. I should add he is open to offers.

Edited by teaman

I think at the 30% exchange rate, which may be a bit low it comes to $1050 US for the $1500 Canadian asking price.

http://cad.fx-exchange.com/usd/1500-exchange-rates.html

Gotcha. I never realized the rate was that high. He just bought American money and it cost him 38 cents on the dollar. I just figured it would be lower for American  to Canadian exchange than that.

REDUCED.......My buddy wants these sold!

For the forum dwellers, he is willing to drop prices on everything!

$1000 Canadian funds for the Klipsch Forte II's.

$1800 Canadian funds for the Bryston 4B

$200 Canadian funds for the Denon DCD-2560 with remote

Thanks, Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...