center

Airborne

• Moderators

You are welcome.  I have not heard the new RP series speakers but I would assume it has a slightly different sound to it having different components.  Not to mention, the RC-62II has 6.5" drivers vs only 5.25" drivers in the RP250C

Two threads asking the same question?

To reiterate what I said in the other thread - your best bet considering what you've described in your most recent situation is a trio of RP-160's with the RB-61's to the rear. If you are not looking at a new set of three, I'd opt for the RC-62.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the rp250c. If what you are wondering is....is the newer one better than the rc52 or rc62? I would say no...and driver size is different. Budget permitting the rc62 is better.

What makes it better though?

I have the rp250c. If what you are wondering is....is the newer one better than the rc52 or rc62? I would say no...and driver size is different. Budget permitting the rc62 is better.

What makes it better though?
well considering he has RB-61ii, it's timber matched. It's front ported. Has a bigger horn, bigger woofers, I mean what do you think wouldn't be better about it?