Pony Express Central (Shipping Discussion)

The Dude

On 4/9/2017 at 2:31 PM, wvu80 said:

No action on this yet, so I thought I'd bring it back up.

Does anybody living in or near Chicago ever get out of town to the south?  There's a sexy looking KLF C-7 that would like to spend some time with you if you'd drop her off near Dayton. 

And she's single.  :wub:

heading back to pittsburgh possibly the last two weekends of this month if anyone is coming to cincy dayton columbus area from chicago

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be traveling, for work, next Monday/Tuesday from KC to N. Little Rock in case anybody had their eyes on something I could probably be of assistance around noon on Tuesday. I'll be renting a mid-sized car, so probably nothing bigger than RF-7s. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be going from NE PA to Eastern Long Island around July 5th and have a truck.

This is a great thread as I often travel the East Coast for work and while I'm driving, I often ponder the fact that there is somebody

out there that I could help with little to no effort on my part.

Scott

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pulling a 5x8 UHaul cargo trailer from northwest Arkansas to Texarkana July 19th.  Returning to northwest Arkansas on July 20th.  Tow vehicle is a pickup with 6' bed and a cap.  I'll have some extra room going south, and will be empty coming back north.

4 minutes ago, rockhound said:

Anybody coming from Az back east to Ar? Also every two weeks I drive from SW Ar to Southern Louisiana so can bring things to and from.

Rockhound, are you rotating on Mad Dog? Tell Jammin' Joe Johnson hello!

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another successful Klipsch Pony Express. 

A big shout out thanks to @opusk2k9 for helping me get a pair of speakers from Wisconsin. He's been holding them since mid August of 2016 when they were dropped off to him from the seller from Wisconsin. They are here in central KY now. Thanks again.

• Like 2