The Klipsch Audio Community
The Dude

Pony Express Central (Shipping Discussion)

It looks like I'll be up in Minnesota in the next 4-6 weeks, if anyone has something going through Chicago north or coming back, shoot me a message.

Mark

Anyone coming to india in near future? 

A warranty replacement part needs to be brought to India 

Regards 

Hi guys, I am debating making an offer on these KLF-30's in Perrysburg, Ohio. I have been working thirteen days on, and one off on midnights and I have no shot of making the trip. Anybody coming up to the Howell, Michigan area that could transport...nothing set in stone, just want to put out a feeler for possibilities.

https://toledo.craigslist.org/ele/d/perrysburg-klipsch-klf-30/6994190272.html

Another pair on my radar are these Cornwall, that are still sitting in Maumee, Ohio

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/maumee-klipsch-cornwall-speakers/6996337862.html

Thank you, Tim

Road trip Saturday, 02-November, from the west side of Houston to Lafayette, LA; east-bound in the morning and west-bound in the afternoon. 1/2 ton pickup and sunny skies, so I can carry whatever you have.

Would be a great chance to pick up the Baldwin amp I have for sale down below; delivered to your door and tested on your speakers.

https://houston.craigslist.org/ele/d/fulshear-will-vincent-baldwin-tube-amp/6984273564.html

Rick

Anyone coming to Omaha, NE with in the next week from Madison Mississippi? Theres two Mini Marty's and amp I'm after. Uship wants more than I can build on of the subs and amp for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You def need to check around when shipping, and wait for additional offers. When I was trying to get 2 K402 horns shipped from California to Laredo Texas the first offer was $2k, and he was going to pick them up and deliver them in a car! this was for 2 bare horns...no drivers or stands. I waited a few days, and got an offer of $350. I checked references, and they were pretty good. The guy picked them up the next morning, and they arrived in Laredo the next day...in perfect condition.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a pair of 362s at Youthman's house in Plant City. If someone can get them to another member's home in Atlanta or somewhere in between I will be in Augusta April 6-9. I'm headed to the Klipsch party in Hope the weekend of April 3-5 and then on to Augusta immediately after. I have my pickup with 8 foot bed and cap so I will have room to carry some gear south. I should also have some room coming back to Chicago around the April 10th through Lexington and then north to Chicago. IF anyone needs some help

Mark

I will be going from Little Rock, AR to the Atlanta, GA area Jan 30th.

Let me know if you need anything hauled there or brought back.

Edited by KlipschKLF
Update

Is anyone driving from/through north Texas and to/through Arizona? I have a buyer for my ATI amp if I can get it into state lines.

I know this is kinda last minute, but I’ll be heading from Shreveport, LA in the am headed to Little Rock, AR and back tonight/tomorrow. I’ll have plenty of room on the trip up for just about anything. On the way back I can carry smaller stuff like amps pre-amps bookshelf speakers- maybe up to the size of a pair of heresy. Picking up klf20’s and C7 from some nice little rockians!  Theatre is getting closer and closer to finis! I’ll check my pm’s throughout the night tonight b4 I leave. 

-Rooster

• Like 1