I've Turned It Over to the Geologists

thebes

The last time my ears were cleaned was during the Johnson Administration.  This weeks canal rotor rooter resulted in the removal of a plug of striated wax of extraordinary size.  It will be used as a core sample to study climate change over the last four decades.

It appears that my donation has so excited the scientific community that I am to be feted at this years Geologist convention.

The downside is that now that my left ear is clear, my entire system will have to rebuilt from scratch do to a dreadful imbalance in imaging.

Edited by thebes

Lol. About a year and a half ago I had a tympanoplasty That didn't work, so it sounds like I have my hand over my left ear constantly. Maybe if we put our heads right next to eachother, the symbiotic resonance would make it possible for us to both hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time my ears were cleaned was during the Johnson Administration.  This weeks canal rotor rooter resulted in the removal of a plug of striated wax of extraordinary size.  It will be used as a core sample to study climate change over the last four decades.

It appears that my donation has so excited the scientific community that I am to be feted at this years Geologist convention.

The downside is that now that my left ear if clear, my entire system will have to rebuilt from scratch do to a dreadful imbalance in imaging.

I hear yah. Yes I know it's lame.

JJK