Vintage 1970's Cornwall CBR pair for sale - Colorado *SOLD*

Kaylorco

These look nice but I can't tell much about the tops and sides.  Any chance of some more revealing photos please?  Also, would you consider a trade for medium oak KLF 20's. in excellent condition?  Colorado is my adopted home state and a road trip would not be out of the question.

Opps,  while I was responding I missed the part about the critter needing attention so I guess a trade wouldn't be an option, Sorry.  Maybe if a buyer for the KLF 20's between Tennessee and Colorado shows up I could deliver and pick up in the same trip.  Sorry to hear about the needs of you pet and I wish you the best.

I have added the photos of the tops and one side that had some minor damage at the bottom.   The speakers were wrapped and moved to the garage after I took these photos.   But the other sides were in good shape.

Schu...I was afraid of that, but sort of clueless. 

Edited by Kaylorco

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the information. :) I wasn't able to edit the title to remove the "1970's".

Go to your original post. Click on "Edit." You will then see a field (box) for "Topic Title." In that field, you should be able to edit the subject or title of your thread.

GLWS and best wishes regarding your dog.

Edited by DizRotus