SOLD: $650 for 2 La Scala Industrial (Bass Bins Only) -Miami, Fl.

Miami305NATIVE

Selling 2 Klipsch La Scala industrial bass bins in great condition. Their outer shells have been recently coated with Duratex and they have no cabinet issues. They both have the K-43E subs and are 100% functional.

Im located in Miami, Florida 33177 if anyone interested.

$650 cash preferred, I also posted it on eBay for more pictures.

(rolling dollies not included)

s-l1600-11.jpg

Edited by Miami305NATIVE
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pony Express, Miami to Indiana?  Anyone, anyone???? :emotion-19:

How about these they are closer.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/5676540260.html

I wouldn't recommend it. The guy said I had 1st shot at them but couldn't do anything til Saturday. I offered to send him a deposit, he said don't worry about it. The next day (Monday), he texts me someone is coming over. OK, let me know. pushes it back to Thursday. He gets a no show but has another guy coming to look but still won't take a deposit. Now it was Friday and am I still interested? Nah, I don't need them or the headache that bad

Mark

• Like 1

This is my post from the Belles in Elgin on July 11th

"I have a Belle that is working perfectly with WL for sale for 600 and no takers. He said the crossovers are bad but I don't think he really knows. Stripping the lacquer is awful, he is considering a lesser offer, but I've moved on to the split industrials in Gurnee for $900. Another case of me being 1st up, I offered to send him a deposit, he said don't worry about it. I have 1st refusal. I just saw this movie this weekend, just different actors. Hopefully the movie turns out better than Sundays disaster."

No it was just another handy

Mark

He's about an hour northeast of me, just off of 294 I believe. Sorry Jimbo, I would help you and most everybody else here, but on this I'm going to pass. He's trying to milk it and he's not getting any

Offer him 600 and a deposit, he will ask for more and no deposit required

Then grab ur ankles :blink: :blink: :blink:

Mark

He's about an hour northeast of me, just off of 294 I believe. Sorry Jimbo, I would help you and most everybody else here, but on this I'm going to pass. He's trying to milk it and he's not getting any

Offer him 600 and a deposit, he will ask for more and no deposit required

Then grab ur ankles :blink: :blink: :blink:

Mark

Hey, I understand.  It's about 3 hours from me, and they don't look all that great.  And if the guy is a tool, well then, strike 3.  Not to mention (like you), I need another project like I need a poke in the eye.....

• Like 1