SOLD: $650 for 2 La Scala Industrial (Bass Bins Only) -Miami, Fl.

Miami305NATIVE

And now for something completely different

How did you manage to sneak that by the censors?  :lol:

+++

That was a strange story you posted directly upstream ^^^ about the guy not taking your deposit.  That industrial look with the aluminum trim is my favorite, and yes I know I'm a bit odd.

With that guy jerking you around, if it were me I would have walked away too.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

How did you manage to sneak that by the censors?  B)

+++

That was a strange story you posted directly upstream ^^^ about the guy not taking your deposit.  That industrial look with the aluminum trim is my favorite, and yes I know I'm a bit odd.

Sneak what Dave? B) B) B)

Mark

How did you manage to sneak that by the censors?  :lol:

+++

I don't think that we are odd at all for appreciating the "industrial look".....Totally understand where there's not a good fit with the rest of the house, but if you've got a somewhat shorter leash....the LSI's, and Heresy Industrial's are over the top performers.  The aluminum trim versions, when rehabbed properly, are a great "retro" look, and will absolutely rock the house.....I've had lots of friends that appreciate good audio tell me that the LSI splits are the best overall sounding speaker I own.  Sometimes, I don't disagree....

I don't think that we are odd at all for appreciating the "industrial look".....

Totally understand where there's not a good fit with the rest of the house, but if you've got a somewhat shorter leash....the LSI's, and Heresy Industrial's are over the top performers. The aluminum trim versions, when rehabbed properly, are a great "retro" look, and will absolutely rock the house.....I've had lots of friends that appreciate good audio tell me that the LSI splits are the best overall sounding speaker I own. Sometimes, I don't disagree....

Lots of good points.  I do like the look, and yes, I am on a short lease with regards to looks.  :unsure:

I'm not sure I knew the LSI splits had a performance edge.  That's good info to keep in mind for future projects.

Edited by wvu80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...