For Sale: Klipsch RSW-15, Black, Excellent Condition, Chicago, Best Offer

RoboKlipsch

I have a beautiful RSW-15 in black available for sale.  

It is in terrific shape, has some minor scratches, one small imperfection, 2 missing grill pegs, and is otherwise in great shape.

I purchased this subwoofer from another member in the forum and would like to sell it to another member in the forum to "pass it on."

I have tested it extensively, and it works 100%.  I added feet to this sub, as it came without feet.  Some scratches on the bottom are there most likely due to the lack of feet.  I did some light touchup on them in order to make the appearance as perfect as possible.

The member who had it before me took excellent care of it, and I have also.  It has absolutely no performance issues and plays loud, low and clear.  

Asking $750 for the RSW-15. 

I enjoy getting to know and meet the members here.  Please be friendly!  I look forward to creating a win-win here  :emotion-21:

My track record is not long here but I am 100% honest and forthcoming.  Feel free to ask any questions or request additional pictures of any part as needed.  

I am located in Chicago, Illinois, in the far north part of the city.  Easily accessible for anybody, safe and parking is not a problem where I live. 

Cheers,

:emotion-22: Roboklipsch  :emotion-22:

post-62362-0-70520000-1465571470_thumb.j

post-62362-0-54240000-1465571484_thumb.j

post-62362-0-18160000-1465571495_thumb.j

post-62362-0-03720000-1465571517_thumb.j

post-62362-0-42640000-1465571537_thumb.j

post-62362-0-19800000-1465571553_thumb.j

post-62362-0-24760000-1465571561_thumb.j

post-62362-0-90240000-1465571571_thumb.j

Edited by RoboKlipsch

• 2 weeks later...

The members of this forums usually treat each other like family, if a deal was had it is your prerogative to sell it for what ever you desire, however, in the past members keep deals in the family and pass it on.

I don't think I've ever seen and item resell on this particular forum for more than the original sale price.

Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

The members of this forums usually treat each other like family, if a deal was had it is your prerogative to sell it for what ever you desire, however, in the past members keep deals in the family and pass it on.

I don't think I've ever seen and item resell on this particular forum for more than the original sale price.

Good luck with your sale.

While I do agree with this, it is up to the seller to set the price and not us.  If it is too high, it most likely will not sell and seller is forced to lower price.  Let the market dictate that.

Price concerns are better discussed privately.

Bill

• Like 4

Let me make clear:

Before selling this sub, the person who sold it to me was contacted directly, and offered a few options:

> Buy it back (because he could make a profit himself) 

> Request that it be sold at the exact same price I purchased it for

> Share in profits that are generated if any

When I posted this up, I did not even want to set a price, I wanted to sell it to a member and asked for some offers.  The thread title reflects this.  

I was told that isn't acceptable, I can't just accept offers because to some, that is considered an auction. (see the first few posts)

To me, that was just a request to sell it to someone who needs it, but it's not my forum so I listened to the members.  

So I set an asking price.    I spent all of 2 minutes thinking about it.    A week after posting on craigslist, my price seems to have set the market price here in Chicago, another person posted one for the same in worse condition.  The only other one in the area is asking $1000

The person who asked the question this morning put me in touch with the original seller, and for that I am thankful.  However, the same person was told in a PM long ago:  "I sent a note to XXXXX that I might do a DIY type project and sell the RSW.  I gave him a heads-up because he was great about selling it to me at a low price, and I offered to share a profit if I made one or that I would resell at the same. "

So if you read that, and know what question was asked, part of the story becomes clear, which was the questioner himself was told directly what was happening and why.  An objection could have been sent privately to me, if there was one.

Instead, it was posted here, because there is more to the story, and I won't go on any further.

My 2c is this:  I am an honest, up-front person.  I sell for a living, and understand all sides of a sale and in every post I have made, have been respectful and friendly to everyone.   Some deals happen and some don't.   I will simply say this about the RSW sub that is for sale:

I have not rejected anybody's offer from this forum, or countered anyone.  

I have had offers, good ones, on craigslist, for more than I purchased it for, and am holding out to see who wants it in this forum.

At some point, not long from now, I'll simply sell it if there's no interest here.  

Nobody has been told they can't have it, nobody has been told their offer is too low here on the forum.  

I think most people understand there's a difference between asking price and "firm".  

RK  

• Like 2

So much BS about selling an item , It is kind of simple once a person buys something it belongs to them and they can do what ever they want with it , if they choose to sell it 10x more than what they paid that's up to them . I don't get what's with making people feel guilty when they list something . If someone don't like the deal move on there are other deals out there .  

• Like 4

I'd put 2" pink foam board all around it , I would saran wrap the whole sub tight with grill on . This won't be cheap

Double up foam board on bottom and cut holes for feet if you leave them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC