For Sale: Klipsch RSW-15, Black, Excellent Condition, Chicago, Best Offer

RoboKlipsch

First off, I would never agree or even suggest sharing my profits on an item I purchased here. It's yours to do what you want. If someone gave it to you for a cheap price, that's because they wanted to. It's none of theirs or anyone's business as to what you do with the item after you receive it, do upgrades (however minor they are in some views), and then repost to sell it.

Good luck with selling it,and don't feel bad or obligated to anyone else for trying to get what the market dictates it's worth.

I gave away a few items in the past and would never expect those people who wound up with the items to feel obligated to me in sharing their profits with me. That's just plain ridiculous.

As for shipping, try and weigh and measure the sub, then add on another 7 lbs or so, and go to the post office or fedex for rates.Don't call as they are never correct with shipping prices, then pick a few zip codes that are furthest from you for the max rates. That's what I would do and have done in the past.

Again, good luck with the sale, and don't feel bad or obligated, you have a set price that says what it is or best offer.If they want to complain about pricing tell them to move on then. If it doesn't sell here or craigslist or even the bay, then you know it's overpriced. But it's also a slow time for selling as well, so take that into consideration.

Lots of bubble wrap as well as A1UC's recommendation work for me as well.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1

If you pack that sub with 2" foam board you'll be good but my guess is when you purchase all the items and box to do it right and ad the shipping the buyer won't want to pay it ...

Min will be 150.00

Edit 2" foam board I wasn't thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC

having had picked up that sub before it is a monster I don't expect some ups or fedex driver to be gentle with it.  If it were me since parts are hard to find you would have to find some way to palatalize it or find a klipsch forum member train to your destination.  I looked at one by a pawn shop by me and it looked like it was dropped to hard and it rattled when you played it to many variables in my opinion.

• Like 1

Soon as it's put on a palette it's freight get out your wallet , my to last item that came on a palette got damaged pretty bad , it's a gamble either way shipping stuff like that . Good Luck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never forget when I bought my first rsw15. That was when you could buy on the internet. My 15 was delivered in a pick up truck on a skid, for just over what they sell for used 15 years later...

I personally would be hesitant to ship that beast but that's just me. Just gotta be patient. No doubt it will sell.

I agree. It would be great to get this to a fellow forum member but the risk of creating the usual 3 way conflict between the buyer, seller and carrier if the item is damaged in shipping would not be worth the risk for me.

• 2 weeks later...