Joined the Klipsch club today

kentcroy

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I'm usually posting and lurking over on PE TT. I saw an ad on CL for a pair of Epic CF3s, I had never heard of them before, so after doing some research , I went and picked them up, they were a little rough, need to be refinished, but the drivers are spotless, and after listening to them for a few minutes, I was very willing to give the guy $400 for them. I'm not sure if they are series two or three, gotta find my inspection mirror to check the wiring, the SN has faded to the point that it is no longer legible. Either way, they do sound nice. Tomorrow I'll get them hooked up to my system, can hardly wait.

Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Congrats on the CF-3's, Kent, you just struck gold!

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum, and welcome to the Klipsch Epic Owner's Group.  Bookmark the page as it will save you a lot of time searching the internet for information. 

You'll be glad you did.   B)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159405-klipsch-epic-owners-group/

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Hello all, thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get these hooked up to my system. I like both two channel as well as my 7.2 set up. I use my Onkyo TX-NR 809 as a pre amp for my Bryston 4B, connected to my mains. Eventually I'd like to get a dedicated pre amp, but for now, this will do. I'm planning to set the CF-3s on top of my subs, where I currently have my mains, if that proves to be too tall, I'll have to build a set of stands to lower them. I'm waiting to get some help to pick them up, as they are quite heavy. Kent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk