France needs more knife laws

Bella

I  will give the French a ton of credit..... name one other nation that is willing to march in the streets to protect their rights and their gov actually listens, or gets voted out... People make fun of Canada, look at their returns on gov invested funds.... ... a lot less speculation..... wait a minute I need a freedom fry!!!

I think it's the French unions that are the most active in getting into the streets via strike. Effectively shutting down essential services until they get their way. 

Here is another example: A link to Zerohedge by you, to promote another friendly discussion.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/162304-a-good-thing-or-a-bad-thing/?fromsearch=1

So you went back into the archives to link another story that is FACTUAL to prove...that ZeroHedge is 'askew?' 

Well then, this is really going to cause smoke to come out of you ears:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/smith-wesson-revenues-hit-all-time-high-200-obama-election

I think from now on, when I find a story I think is worth linking, I'll see if i can find it on ZeroHedge. It'll be my little 'wink and nod' to you and your unmatched skills to keep this site free of news sources you don't approve of.

Edited by Bella

I  will give the French a ton of credit..... name one other nation that is willing to march in the streets to protect their rights and their gov actually listens, or gets voted out... People make fun of Canada, look at their returns on gov invested funds.... ... a lot less speculation..... wait a minute I need a freedom fry!!!

I think it's the French unions that are the most active in getting into the streets via strike. Effectively shutting down essential services until they get their way essential services.... I highly doubt they left their important posts.....