HD Wireless (+ Whiskey!) Event in Dallas

Alex L

If you (or your friends) are in the Dallas-area, please join us next Thursday for a fun event with Starpower and Coldcock Whiskey: https://www.facebook.com/events/294668467587689/

There will be FREE whiskey tastings, demos of the new Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless system AND you can meet C.J. Pierce from the band Drowning Pool! It is open to the public, so there should be a great turnout.

Starpower has pretty sweet setup, so you should be able to do a proper test and judge HD Wireless for yourself.

WHERE: Starpower | 15340 Dallas PKWY, Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75248

WHEN: Thursday, June 23 | 6PM – 8PM

Klipsch-Coldcock-Whiskey-Starpower-Deadp

• Like 2

My palladiums came from star power. They prolly have a nice store there if they had palladiums setup.

And I got to hear the new wireless setup not that long ago at Nebraska furniture. They sounded absolutely horrible. However I think it was a setup issue. I can't believe as big as Klipsch is they can't have regional reps or dealers go to stores to make sure things are setup property. This is almost a crime to say but you won't go to a store and hear a Bose theater setup Improper. They still don't sound great but you can tell it's giving its all. To hear stuff like this new wireless setup sound so horrible is a big reason so many many people talk bad about Klipsch outside of this forum obviously. Just makes me sad a bit.would think a demo system could be setup properly to bring in more customers.

My palladiums came from star power. They prolly have a nice store there if they had palladiums setup.

And I got to hear the new wireless setup not that long ago at Nebraska furniture. They sounded absolutely horrible. However I think it was a setup issue. I can't believe as big as Klipsch is they can't have regional reps or dealers go to stores to make sure things are setup property. This is almost a crime to say but you won't go to a store and hear a Bose theater setup Improper. They still don't sound great but you can tell it's giving its all. To hear stuff like this new wireless setup sound so horrible is a big reason so many many people talk bad about Klipsch outside of this forum obviously. Just makes me sad a bit.would think a demo system could be setup properly to bring in more customers.

Spoke to our rep out there and he checked in with the merch team over at NFM. Any issues you experience have been solved at this point. He will be there in a couple weeks coincidentally, so he is going to make sure as well that everything is up to snuff! 

Spoke to our rep out there and he checked in with the merch team over at NFM. Any issues you experience have been solved at this point. He will be there in a couple weeks coincidentally, so he is going to make sure as well that everything is up to snuff!

good man! I'll be back up there in a couple weeks I'm sure. I'll be back through and try the wireless stuff out again.

I was out of town for this event, or I would have made an attempt to attend this.  Starpower did a wine tasting event with Bob Carver a few years ago to promote Sunfire stuff.  Most of the attendees came for the wine, and I ended up chatting with Bob for a couple of hours.

Edited by Seadog

I was out of town for this event, or I would have made an attempt to attend this.  Starpower did a wine tasting event with Bob Carver a few years ago to promote Sunfire stuff.  Most of the attendees came for the wine, and I ended up chatting with Bob for a couple of hours.

My brush with greatness came when I had the pleasure to speak with you at a few pilgrimages and local hornhead events. :) I hope you are doing well and sorry I didn't get to make it to Hope this year.

My brush with greatness came when I had the pleasure to speak with you at a few pilgrimages and local hornhead events. :) I hope you are doing well and sorry I didn't get to make it to Hope this year.

We missed you in Hope, but brush with greatness?  I'm sure you were referring to the Klipsch speakers at those DFW Hornheads events (and we are way overdue for another get together!).

We missed you in Hope, but brush with greatness? I'm sure you were referring to the Klipsch speakers at those DFW Hornheads events (and we are way overdue for another get together!).

Every time I see you post  it reminds me how you are such a great ambassador for all of us who enjoy Klipsch speakers. I was half-kidding but people like you are why folks keep going to events sponsored (or not) by Klipsch--I think they should make you an honorary member of the Heritage Club because you are more deserving of the name than I.  It's good to see you still posting and was just giving you a shout out!

Edited by Zen Traveler
  • Like 1