Crites CT-120

Carbon_66

I have a pair of Bob's Ct-120's. Successor to the 125. Used for a few hours. Probably less than 3. I bought these for a pair of Heresys and tried them out. All good but I'm selling the speakers now and I put them back to stock. They are 100% perfect. 

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159418-bob-crites-ct120-tweeters/

$200 plus the ride. 

DSC_1396_zpswyghw8me.jpg

DSC_1398_zpsti6nfyuu.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found something else (audio) I have been looking for, so I am going to have to regrettably back out of these wonderful tweets...

If they are still available later I would love to have them.

Here's the deal. These are EXACTY as described in my description. They have been negotiated down to $200, shipped. That is it. I will pay the shipping. I will not pay the PayPal fees. Pretty simple. Please don't waste your time sending me a PM with other offers, specifications, or fitment options. It's all out there. 

I bought these from Bob. I could have easily returned them for a full refund. In my mind, that's not right. So I offer them up to the Klipsch community. 

Happy fourth of July from the most bad *** country on the planet.

Hey Carbon_66, glad you got your asking price but when I private messaged you an offer a "no thank you" or a counter offer would have been way more appropriate than telling me to "F*** Off". No need to get so ugly on this forum.

BillWojo