Source for KG 3.5 spike cover, foot, feet?

Scored a pair of KG 3.5's on Friday and they sound great in my home office. Vocals and acoustic instruments sound especially fresh, clean and clear. :emotion-29:

However, one of the speakers is missing a plastic foot. Does anyone know of a good source for replacements?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Lars. I'm not too fussed whether the feet are original, as long as they fit over the stock KG spikes. Not sure whether the KG 3.5 feet are shared by other KG-series, or other Klipsch series for that matter.

I have pics, but don't see a way to upload them into the post. Do I need to create a gallery and then link to it?

I have a set of 3.5s ...missing 2 of the covers so I just use the covers I have on the front feet and spikes on the rear this kicks the front up a little

Which I like .. Kinda of a better aim at my listening position looks cool as well

VJ

Edited by vjdebart

Unfortunately my 3.5s are awaiting a new driver from Klipsch. I ordered it today so they are sidelined ..getting by with a set of JBL north ridge E60 ..not the same but with bi wiring the sound pretty good

The driver sounds like the voice coil is shot. Finley got sick of the occasional buzzing

77.00 bucks plus shipping

from e-blay

Where? Please PM me a link if you saw this in a live auction. My searches aren't finding it.

A picture from a closed auction. You will have to check often to catch any that come up for sale. They appear occasionally.

Check with Klipsch parts. They may be sold out by now, but they may not. I got a set off of them several years ago. If so, take a dime and put that under the spikes. If it's a wooden floor it will actually help couple them to the floor and maybe deepen the bass a smidgen.