Pricing question please? KG5.5 and KV3

jfjacques

Hi folks - nothing to sell immediately, but looking for some guidance on pricing.

I recently had the fortune to find a pair of Oiled Walnut Forte1 and a few days later an oiled walnut Academy center. This trio has replaced my long standing living room KG5.5's and KV3 center that I've loved since new.

I have an extended family member that would like to purchase the package from me:

The KG5.5 are medium oak in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition - all stock

The KV3 is black and excellent functioning condition and a couple of minor nics - all stock

I never thought I would be parting with these items, but I have re-fallen in love with music again with the fortes!

Thanks for any input you can provide.

At least on eBay, KG5.5 pairs have been selling between $300 - $350 and the KV3 has been selling between $70 - $125.

This is the range I would say as well. It seems like Oak KG 5.5s are harder to find than the black ones and the KV3 is a pretty rare speaker as well.

The Academy is a beast of a center speaker!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...