Kimber Kable

vjdebart

I have 2 34 foot runs of Kimber Kable for sale these were custom braided for Bose 901s hence the 3rd "yellow" lead

4 x black

4 x red

7 x yellow

I was at an estate sale not to far from my home while looking around I found a ton of Kimber Kable.

I met the son of the man that had passed away, he told me his father was a chemical engineer and had worked with Kimber in the early days in Salt Lake City. He had come up with the first compounds for the insulating jackets around the cable.

He was an audiophile and had some nice old equipment, however the son was keeping most of it.

Their was so much cable I was able to purchase this cable and some other conventional runs. The son also had plenty for his own use.

I figured I would come up with a use for this cable but currently am not able to use it for anything therefore I am putting it up for sale

Use your imagination, you could use the red and black leads for conventional use and ignore the yellow or combined the yellow to the red and black for some pretty massive Kimber Kable

Either way it's a good story and a unique braid of cable colorful and cool looking

200.00 plus shipping or 125.00 each plus shipping

2 runs 34 feet each

post-61511-0-18120000-1466986944_thumb.j

post-61511-0-93840000-1466986968_thumb.j

post-61511-0-34640000-1466986987_thumb.j

post-61511-0-78560000-1466987005_thumb.j

Edited by vjdebart

• 2 weeks later...