Klipsch Legend Series KLF-C7 Black Center Channel Speaker

kugolini

For Sale Klipsch legend Series KLF-C7 Black Center Channel, Like Brand New, Asking $300.00, If interested please email me at ssieng2001@yahoo.com for pictures and more information, or call me at 586-255-8962, Rochester Hill, MI area.  Will ship at actual cost or local pick up.

SOLD.... also bought his KLF-30's!

Hmm.  I think I'm seein' the rationalization for another Sherbourn SR-120 in the works.  I doubt you even have a room in your house that doesn't have a 5.1 setup with an Emotiva amp.

At this point in your addiction I think you can  just go ahead and buy one when you see it, or maybe an XPA-5, I don't think you have one of those yet.  It doesn't really matter.  :rolleyes:

You have to hit rock bottom before you can start your way back up to audio sobriety...  :lol:   :P 

• Like 2

Hahaha, nice try Dave. I already have an extra Sherbourn SR-120 waiting for placement. I need to dedicate time to take out my 2.2 set up with my Outlaw M2200 amps, an XDA-2 preamp and a pair of subs. I am going to put the SR-120 in there in what will be a 5.1 with some Heresies, an Academy and some Kg 2.2's.

This set up I just got are going to be set up in my family room where my current center and mains are my DIY KG4 towers. This should slide right in there without much bitchin from my wife. 

PS.....I already have two XPA-5's paired with XPA-2's in separate 7.1 systems in this funhouse of mine!

Tim

• Like 1

I might move the KLF-30 into two channel duty off my pair of Emotiva XPA-1 mono blocks. They are total overkill in a home theater. The KLF-C7 center on the other hand is a nice improvement.

I am totally amazed at the shape these three speakers are in. Not one single blemish on any of the three speakers. He told me he was original owner and they were in "like new" condition. Man, I have never seen a pair of speakers in this good of condition even in a showroom. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I need to figure out how to take pics!

Tim

Edited by teaman
  • Like 1

After a full day of listening to these in both stereo and surround I could not be happier. I am torn between just staring at them and listening to them. I am going to try to upload pics tomorrow if I can. I am still in awe.

• Like 1