Jokes?

Marvel

On 5/16/2018 at 3:30 AM, dirtmudd said:

this is no joke.....

26733343_173379749826832_5302603227305688694_n.jpg

When I lived in Quebec City in the Sixties, when the waitress in a restaurant brought your bill, she'd usually ask how much you'd like her to make the receipt out for.  It need not bear any resemblance to what you had actually paid.  This would even happen in cheap diners, not just fancy eating places.  There may have been some low-level widespread corruption happening.  In the last five years, some mayors in the province of Quebec have gone to jail over corruption charges, so not much has changed since back then.

Hmm, that's no joke!

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2018 at 1:48 PM, jimjimbo said:

That's a keeper....

Tonto Gonzales.

There's an earlier version that has Jewish men acclaimed for performance, so he introduces himself as Tonto Goldstein.  My Jewish buddy thought that was great.

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch.

They have just lost their bull.

The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499.

Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer.

Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable."

Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?"

The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

• Like 1