Jokes?

Marvel

24 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

Got Melissa a new vacuum for Christmas. She's flying home tonight for a few days which has me wondering if I'll end up here:

Only thing worse, if you would have bought her a new broom for the flight home. 🎅

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TasDom said:

Only thing worse, if you would have bought her a new broom for the flight home. 🎅

Worse than that, she's flying home from Toronto on Flair Airlines. That way I get to worry for the whole 5 hour flight home.

2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Seen those videos before, they're great. I lol at the ~ 2:30 mark. 

When Melissa says "wow, I'm married to you" pay close attention to how she says it. 

Melissa is my eldest daughter. She really needed a vacuum for her apartment. The old vacuum she has seems to blow more dust than it picks up.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, yea.

Great video.

If I'm back here tomorrow (she scheduled to arrive at 12:20AM) all is well. Yes they did a great job on that video. 😊

Wb

• Like 2

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN OLDER LADY. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON!!. Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2