Jokes?

Marvel

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 9:02 AM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

A Kentuckian and a Hoosier was fishing on the banks of the Ohio River.  Kentuckian invites the Hoosier over to his side, saying the fish are biting and they're bigger over here anyway.  Hoosier says no thanks, he's got a couple nibbles plus he's got no way of getting over there.  The Kentuckian, laughing to himself, says well, how about I just shine the flashlight over there, and you can walk over on the beam of light.  The Hoosier thinks to himself for a minute, then in all seriousness says no, I know you Kentuckians, I'll get halfway across and you'll turn the flashlight off.   :wacko:

I live two miles from the river on the indiana side. We tell it little different over here lol. But I have a comeback. Do you know what you call the sweat that runs into your cousins belly button when your having sex with her in kentucky?  Relative humidity! 😎 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, mr clean said:

I live two miles from the river on the indiana side. We tell it little different over here lol. But I have a comeback. Do you know what you call the sweat that runs into your cousins belly button when your having sex with her in kentucky?  Relative humidity! 😎 

Since we're are picking on Kentucians....what do girls from Kentucky and bear cubs have in common? They both like to lick their paws!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Did you notice the title of the thread?

Yep!

I have one for ya!

Q: What do you do about xxx stains on the curtains?
A: Sign them and date them!

My now Ex made that up when we were first seeing each other!

John Kuthe...