Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators

Should have got a shot of the Wellers first, nothing wrong with Modelo's, tried most of the beers when we visit and liked them. But when on vacation and they are in a bucket with ice, on a nice beach it's hard not to like. Try them all

I don't think your the joke, different yes, but why not.

conquest 10 2013 (671) copy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah, I remember the Double X days ... now i think of Boxx when i see one. 

I’m a Lager man; but, will drink a Pilsner or an Ale from time to time. 

I’ve settled on Molson Golden being my favorite, Modelo Especial second. Honorable mentions to Bitburger and Stella Artois. 

11 minutes ago, dtel said:

Should have got a shot of the Wellers first, nothing wrong with Modelo's, tried most of the beers when we visit and liked them. But when on vacation and they are in a bucket with ice, on a nice beach it's hard not to like. Try them all

I don't think your the joke, different yes, but why not.

conquest 10 2013 (671) copy.jpg

i think it’s great that you take vacations.  It’s been so long since I travelled anywhere just for fun.  I’m supposed to go back to California in about three weeks; but, actually looking for a good reason to get out of the trip. I’ll go if i must -- I like the people I’ll be with and have always had fun with them; but, not feeling like going this time.  I’ve already got my plane ticket and unless the hospital finally schedules my tests during that time, i’ll be stuck going and will probably have a good time. 

Last year, i freaked out because i woke up on my last day there and couldn’t find my pork pie hat that i was wearing the night before. I worried if i had left and went somewhere else and just didn’t remember it (not remembering things scares me).  Anyway, the hat was found in a cabinet in the bathroom ... and yes, people still make jokes about that. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not really a joke but it really is funny/strange, the look anyway.

I read stories like this just for the comments people post, this was the first one......"Who made the arrest? The Fashion police?"...and.."The tattoo artist that did those eyebrows should be brought up on charges."

A Utah woman was arrested Saturday after police say she impersonated her 21-year-old daughter during a routine traffic stop.

Heather Garcia, 38, was booked into the Davis County Jail early Saturday morning on several charges including providing false personal information to a peace officer after she was caught allegedly lying to authorities about her identity to avoid getting arrested for outstanding warrants.

During a search of her car, police recovered drug paraphernalia and a white powdery substance.

Garcia reportedly identified herself as Mercedes, adding she was born in 1998.

Police soon discovered Garcia provided her daughter’s name and eventually made a positive ID.

Heather-Garcia.jpg

• Haha 1

Not really a joke but it really is funny/strange, the look anyway.

I read stories like this just for the comments people post, this was the first one......"Who made the arrest? The Fashion police?"...and.."The tattoo artist that did those eyebrows should be brought up on charges."

Utah woman was arrested Saturday after police say she impersonated her 21-year-old daughter during a routine traffic stop.

Heather Garcia, 38, was booked into the Davis County Jail early Saturday morning on several charges including providing false personal information to a peace officer after she was caught allegedly lying to authorities about her identity to avoid getting arrested for outstanding warrants.

During a search of her car, police recovered drug paraphernalia and a white powdery substance.

Garcia reportedly identified herself as Mercedes, adding she was born in 1998.

Police soon discovered Garcia provided her daughter’s name and eventually made a positive ID.

Heather-Garcia.thumb.jpg.343950cfb9fa091b524f43086130967b.jpg
That's one fugly lady.... errra female of the species.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Not really a joke, as it occurred.

A 14 year old girl was always told, if she slept with her boyfriend she could get pregnant. When asked if she did, she replied, No, we only have sex, then he goes home. Ha, ha.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7409257/Doctors-nurses-share-obvious-things-tell-CLUELESS-patients.html

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...