Jokes?

Marvel

I came out of the shower one morning and my wife told me that she was in labor and it was time to go to the hospital. I asked her if she could make me some eggs first.  She strongly said that wasn't the best question to ask her at that time. I appealed, telling her that in the birthing class, the instructor told us to eat before we went to the hospital because we may be there for a long time before we can eat again.

She still said "NO."  

Clearly, she didn't take that course seriously.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, 7heavenlyplaces said:

They're big bubbas along with Elk are the largest ungulates on this continent. Mooses (meese?) legs are crazy long! You never realize it till you see them on a hard surface or next to something like a house. They're protective of their young, and wild.  Being wild means implicitly that they are not nice or friendly, but dangerous and usually reclusive or fearful. They may have a weight of 2K# (for a really big one)...well how many motorcycles might that equate to in weight? Or quads or? 2K#  of wild  fur, bone and muscle; formidable!

and if you milk them you get some good beer ... i drank Moosehead Lager for years. 

• Haha 1