Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

Here's a guess...

Your good. :emotion-21:

28 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Hmmmm....  What's that sign in the lower, right corner say?

Dirty mind :lol: I did not even see that when I posted.

38 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'People are mad about not being able to go places. Please. I was grounded about 90% of the time between 7th and 12th grade. trained for this.'

Dave,

You and me both dude! I passed 7th grade but my parents made me do it over again because we moved to a new school system that year and I was getting in to much trouble at school. I added it up one time and between the first time in 7th grade, the second time in 7th grade 8th grade, 9th grade 10th grade, 11th grade and 12th grade, those  7 years, I had 16 school expulsions and seven in school suspensions. Mostly all for fighting and I was the Superintendents kid.  :D

Roger

• Haha 2

@twistedcrankcammer That totally applies to me too.  Took a summer history course my junior year to escape the ****** who taught it for a year.  I took Fridays off and went up to the lake to hang with friends then took Monday off to sober up!  Still don't know how I passed that class w/a C.  Then our Principal who was a former Marine implemented hair/skirt rules my Senior year.  If you pulled the front of your hair down and it went past the tip of your nose you got sent home with a letter to get a haircut or expelled til you passed.  The girls?  If their skirt was too short he'd make them get on their knees to see if the skirt touched the floor.  Just a few fantasy's when that happend in the hallway changing classes.  He'd stop and drop them right in front of everyone.  Quite nummy actually!  :)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@twistedcrankcammer That totally applies to me too.  Took a summer history course my junior year to escape the ****** who taught it for a year.  I took Fridays off and went up to the lake to hang with friends then took Monday off to sober up!  Still don't know how I passed that class w/a C.  Then our Principal who was a former Marine implemented hair/skirt rules my Senior year.  If you pulled the front of your hair down and it went past the tip of your nose you got sent home with a letter to get a haircut or expelled til you passed.  The girls?  If their skirt was too short he'd make them get on their knees to see if the skirt touched the floor.  Just a few fantasy's when that happend in the hallway changing classes.  He'd stop and drop them right in front of everyone.  Quite nummy actually!  :)

The American Experience, really

You put it together. What a bunch of social censors. Can recall thanks!

Probably had big hair  themself, 20 years after.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1