Jokes?

Marvel

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there are only four parachutes.
> Trump said, “I need one, I’m the smartest man in the world.”  He takes one and jumps. 

>Dr. Fauci, said "I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!" He straps on a parachute and jumps.
> The pope said "I need one, I have to help spiritually and guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!" He takes one and jumps.
> Hillary pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old. After a deep sigh, she says, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting."
>

The child replies, "Don't worry. There are two parachutes left. The smartest man in the world took my school backpack.”

What's the punch line here?

Trump grabing the backpack thinking it's a parachute or Hillary giving up the last parachute to a child? 😀

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

A dude here in Ohio came up with this lil Covid 19 idea on his own for the Gov. & Doc to use as an intro to their daily pressers.  It's actually quite good I think.  Just gonna leave it here  :)

Well I live in Ohio and that is pretty corny. This was done by someone who has just a bit too much time on his hands.

JJK

24 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Tonto. Tonto Goldstein

Ya have to share the joke, not everyone here was a member back then. 

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw a spectacular gorgeous woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. As if his prayers were answered, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled, and said, "Business. The Annual Sexual Education Convention in Chicago."

He swallowed hard. Here was this most beautiful woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for sex education! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he said. "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained. "One popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed, when in fact it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"It's Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba!"

• Haha 3